- The preferred method of payments for school fees are Direct Debit- using debit or credit card accounts, BPay or EfTPOS. Cash and cheques are accepted at the school office. Please note the school does not keep any cash on the premises. Therefore, no change will be available if paying by cash.
- New Direct debit authorisation forms are required at the beginning of each year.
- Sibling and Concession Card Holder discounts will only apply to Tuition Fees.
- Concession Card Holders are asked to present their Government issued concession cards to the school office accompanied by a completed Health Care Card Discount Scheme Application Form. The school can only apply the discount if the card is current.
Download Fee Payment forms here:
- Credit Card Direct Debit Authorisation Request 2020
- Direct Debit Authorisation Request Form 2020
- Direct Debit Service Agreement 2020
- Health Care Card Concession Scheme Application Form 2020
Download current fee schedule here: